Monday, November 9, 2009

Mission: No Nap

Carrigan was having no part of nap time one day so I told Gavin he could "rescue" her from her crib. I got the camera and watched the fun.


The door started to open... She had the look of hope in her eyes as she began to realize nap time was over. (I also happen to love this picture) She was THRILLED to see Gavin come through the door! The girl loves to j-u-m-p in her crib! See his hands behind his back? He was a bit nervous about interrupting nap time. Such a good boy!The first thing Gavin did was try to push Carrigan back down and kept saying, "No No. Night-Night, Carrigan" When that didn't work, he went to Plan B. When that didn't work, it was on to Plan C.
And when she just couldn't squeeze through the bars... It was time for Plan D! Her crib looks like we have a beaver for a baby!And what did they do with their freedom?
Make a mess with lotion all over the bed, of course.Being Brother & Sister sure is fun!

2 comments:

Laura King said...

Oh my that is hilarious!!! It's so much fun watching how they work things out on their own!!

Madison Sanders said...

Haha! Reminds me of me and my brother except he was always trying to aggravate me, LOL.

She does have some gorgeous eyes.