Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's good to be home

Last December after Levi graduated, we moved in with my mom for what we thought was going to be a 2-3 week stay while Levi looked for a job. Well, with this economy & insane student loan payments, we ended up staying for a year. It was either that, or I get a job and put my babies in daycare. That was NOT (and never will be or of course is anything wrong with mothers who do!) an option, so my gracious mother allowed us to stay. Last weekend we FINALLY moved out! We are all insanely happy to have our own house again. As you can see, the kiddos have adjusted very well!

Spaghetti was on the menu for lunch today, so it was a perfect time to see how the kitchen sink could handle these two! After the bath, Gavin was ready for a nap and immersed in Dora. Carrigan took full advantage! Ah to be a little sister. :) I love the look on his face in this one. "Mom, you see what she's doing, right?" Dora's over. NOW we can play! In this picture, Carrigan is trying to pull up the back of Gavin's shirts. If someone is laying on their stomach, she will lift up their shirt and give a zerbert!

3 comments:

Laura King said...

And they fit perfectly!! I love the color of your walls...did you and your Mom paint them?

The look on Gavin's face is priceless...sort of if I don't react, she'll STOP IT!

There are no words to describe how much I miss them.

Laura Carson said...

No, the kitchen & living room were the only rooms that didn't need painted. I love the living room accent wall color.

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Congrats on the new house!! =) It looks beautiful!

Your kids are so cute!! Great pictures!