Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Carrigan....

I found Carrigan sitting on the kitchen counter tonight. As I walked toward her she started saying,

"What's wrong, Mommy? What's wrong, Mommy? I not what wrong. Not worry. It's okay, Mommy. Not cry, Mommy. Not cry."

I don't know if she was using strategy, felt my pain, or just plain doesn't get why I get upset at the things she does.

..............................................

3:30 a.m. this morning I wake up to a loud cry,

"I can't do it! I can't do it! HELP! I can't do it!!!!"

She had an almost full gallon of milk in one hand and her sippy cup in the other. She was in the hallway and couldn't make it the rest of the way to my room.

How I can possibly forget to lock the fridge is beyond me.

..............................................

In a public restroom,

"Bubba went poopoo! Bubba did! Bubba did go poopoo! I LOOOVE POOPOO!!"

E.m.b.a.r.r.a.s.s.i.n.g

............................................

"BUBBA, WHY YOU MAKE ME MAD AT YOU???"

She is such a girl..... such.a.girl

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

That's hilarious! She's definitely one of a kind! Hope you guys are doing great, wish the kids could get together sometimes soon! Are you all ready for Christmas?!

Laura King said...

How do you do anything but laugh?! At least she's learning when to call for help :)