Wednesday, August 31, 2016

8 Months!

Vann Alexander, if I had the power, I would keep you a baby forever and always! You are SO fun! I love taking you out of your car seat and caring you into a store. Typically, I have to carry you and push the cart too. You do love your mommy! You love all balls. Taking you to your first soccer practice was almost too much for you to handle. You wanted down to catch all the balls. I am worried about how the first game might go next week! You have been squealing very loudly the last few days. You have sounded like you say "hi" since you were little bitty. You hate baby food, but love table food. You've even tried cotton candy. Being the third child,has its perks! You also love drinking water from a big cup. You are pulling hair and hair less and less, but no go for the nose! You have two of th xutest teeth ever, won't sleep in your own bed and think opening and closing doors and cabinets is the most fun thing ever. Water is your FAVORITE. Whether it's in the bath, the dog bowl, swimming, or raining, you just want in it to splash your heart out! I am so in love with you, little boy. I am sad you are getting so big so fast. I love holding you SO much. Your smile and laugh are infectious! Being outside makes you so happy. You usually chase after Gavin's basketball as he plays. You do love Gavin so much! He plays with you so well. He takes you on the "bubba train" around the room to keep you happy while I get work done. Carrigan says, "it almost hurts he's so cute!" Her favorite is to cuddle you after you first wake yup. That's daddy's favorite too. Your eyes are blue and your hair is blonde. Your skin is the softest thing ever! I love taking walks with you as you drink from your sipping, my goodness how I wish you'd take a paci! You are cuddled in bed with me falling back asleep during your nap. You will crawl around the house when you wake up. You. Egan sitting up at 4 months and crawling, pulling up & cruising furniture all at 6 months. Mommy loves you!

No comments: