Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Babies Need Dressing Rooms Too

So, this post is mainly complaining that the people who decide what size label to put on baby clothes need to have held an actual baby before. Either that or make a section for plus size or petite babies.
Levi and I went out to find Gavin an Easter outfit Sunday afternoon. I found a few favorites and had to pick the one that was available in Gavin's size. He will be 8 months on Monday, but is all over the board with what fits him. He got his mommy's body. Long torso and shorter legs. Today he is wearing 12 mont
h overalls with a 3-6 month shirt.
So here is why I am frustrated. In this picture are two vests with the same label of 3-6 months. The one on the left fits. The one of the right came with his Easter outfit. Is there not just a tiny bit of a difference in size??
As I was getting ready to try the outfit on Gavin, I told him not to spit up because we might have to take it back. I put on the pants, turned my head to pick up the shirt, looked back at him and he had spit up all over the pants.I guess
we are stuck with it now! Lets see if I can shrink it in the wash.
If only babies had dressing rooms too.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Too funny...and completely true! Can't wait to see Easter pictures in the outfit! :)