Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mommy is my FAVORITE!

For the past month or so, Levi and I have both said we have heard Gavin say Momma and Dada, but it wouldn't officially count until we both heard him say it at the same time. Well last night he said Momma! I was so excited! Levi agreed that it would count. So in the baby book it will be proven that he loves his mommy the best. JK :)

We went to Bentonville for Easter and Gavin got to meet his brand new cousin Camden. He is the cutest thing and so small! I can't believe it took less than a year for me to look at a newborn and not believe that Gavin was ever so little. I am glad that Gavin will now have a little playmate on Levi's side of the family.
Here he is showing some concern as Camden wasn't enjoying the little photo shoot.

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

My poor baby Camden! That makes me want to cry seeing him cry! I'll be posting some pictures soon too of Easter. It was SO wonderful seeing you, Levi and Gavin! I can't believe how big he's gotten. We just love him to so much, we can't wait to see you guys again soon. Talk to you soon!!

Lane said...

You were here and didn't get ahold of me! Shame on you! :) I'm just kidding...but next time, tell me!!