Monday, April 7, 2008

Tornadoes.. The ugly side of Spring

It has been a while since I have done a post, so I just wanted to let everyone know we were not blown away by the tornadoes or swept away by the rain. I can not stress enough how much I hate tornadoes. When a storm that could possibly produce tornadoes comes anywhere near White county, I am calling my mom every few minutes if Levi is home with us. If not, we pack our bags and head over to her house. That night the sirens went off at 11:15, then again at 12:30 p.m. I have always been fearful of tornadoes, but holding Gavin, hearing the sirens, and sitting in our laundry room was a whole new experience. I barely had the breath to read books to Gavin to keep him entertained. I hope those were the last of the storms!
Here are some random pics from the past few weeks since I haven't been good about sending or posting any lately.
Me and my daddy are best friends

I'm a cow!!


Peak A Boo!


A lady at the store told me I have a punk rock hair-do. I wonder why?

No comments: