Monday, April 7, 2008

The lovely side of Spring

Yesterday Levi had the day off, so we went over to my mom's to grill out. Levi made a wonderful dinner and Gavin had a wonderful time as always. He is loving chasing Millie, a very old Cocker Spaniel and watching Madi do her song and dance routines. It is fun seeing him get excited when his NaNa comes to pick him up.


Today was the first day in quite a while that it was warm and dry enough to take a walk. We took full advantage of it! On our walk Gavin got to see a bee for the first time. A butterfly gave him some attention (and of course, where was the camera when I needed it) and we saw 4 turtles!

Every mother already knows exactly what I was saying at this moment... "No No No Gavin! Not in your mouth!"

This is the best smile Gavin could come up with while outside. Even when his back is to the sun, you'd think someone was shining a light right in his eyes!

4 comments:

thebenignus said...

Love the new pics. He is looking so big now. Cant you believe he will be 1 year old so soon?! It's crazy! Keep the pics coming. We enjoy looking at them and watching Gavin grow.

Crystal_King said...

Hey Laura! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! The pictures of Gavin are wonderful! Just as cute and sweet as ever! Are you doing okay? Things here are going great. I'm enjoying my time with Camden, I can't believe he's 5 weeks old today! Where does the time go?

I start work on May 1st three days a week. I'm really looking forward to it and also being able to stay home part time is a huge blessing. Camden is changing every day. Here's my email address to we can visit more since I'm not at the bank any longer..

cbethel01@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!

Laura King said...

Love the new pics! I have been soo homesick for Gavin since we saw him Easter! Whenever I feel a little melancholy, I hear the sound of his belly-laugh when William was making motorcycle sounds. We had such a great time on Easter with all of our family.
Love you much!

Lane said...

Oh girl, I know EXACTLY how you feel about the whole tornado thing. We usually will leave and go to my husbands uncles house because they have a basement. I am glued to the tv when storms are around so I don't miss a thing. These storms that just came through two days ago...yeah, so not fun.
I love the new pictures btw. He is getting so big and he is just so adorable! You have a really good camera...I need one! :)