Thursday, April 24, 2008

9 Months of Joy

Whoever said "Time Flies When You Are Having Fun" must have been a mom. Today my precious angel is 9 months old. Between the morning sickness and acid reflux, 9 months of pregnancy seemed to take ages. But between the smiles, hugs, kisses and laughter, the 9 months spent enjoying my Gavin Sawyer have flown by. Every time I think "won't it be fun when..." I also think "wow, I miss when..." I have adored every moment of being a mother so I took advantage of Gavin's nap to put together a little time line of pictures and videos of the past 9 months. Enjoy!

6 Days Before His Arrival

BORN BEAUTIFUL
Just Arrived - 7-24-07 7.6 lbs 20 1/2 inches long
3 Days Old

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months


8 Months

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Oh Laura, that brought tears to my eyes! I can already relate because I can't believe Camden will be almost 2 months old! I've already had to put up clothes that don't fit him anymore. Already!!!

Time does fly, so we always have to appreciate every single day. I'm so thankful that you and I get to be at home with our baby boys. Not everyone has that opportunity so for that we're blessed.

Carl visited with Levi for quite some time yesterday! Carl mentioned something about going to the zoo in Little Rock sometime? I'd LOVE to do that! We need to plan for that sometime soon okay??!! I enjoyed seeing all of gavins pictures and you know, there are some similarities between Gavin and Camden! I'll post more pix of Camden today hopefully if I have time. I really miss you guys!! Have a fun week!!! :)

Love to you all!!