Monday, May 4, 2009

Splish Splash I was taking a bath

Not too long ago a woman asked me how I am doing with two so young. Before I could get my first word in, she stopped me and said, "Ugh, I don't even want to know. No, I can't imagine." She then grumbled and quickly changed the subject.

I would like to see one event during her rainy Sunday afternoon that was any more glorious than this.

Like any normal little sister, Carrigan was interested in whatever her big brother was playing with. Over and over Levi and I heard Gavin say, "CARRIGAN! UGH!!" It kept us laughing, that's for sure!




I love being their Mommy.

4 comments:

Piker Family said...

Some people just have no clue do they!?! I don't have two but I sure love every moment with my Whitney. Your kids are so cute!!

Just Jiff said...

OMG> that is just the cutest thing I've seen today!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Too cute! =) I agree with Emily, some people just don't have a clue! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world...I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses!

Laura King said...

Simply adorable!! I love how much you love being a mommy!! My grand children are VERY blessed!