Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Carrigan's new skill


I am very behind on doing Gavin's 2 year and Carrigan's 9 month post. In the mean time I thought I would show off Carrigan's new skill. She can get to the standing position without needing an object to pull up on! She has been able to let go and stand on her own for a while now. The first time she stood up on her own was about 2 weeks ago. Levi was getting ready for work and Carrigan was sitting in front of him watching him put on his belt. All of the sudden we noticed she was standing! She now likes to stand in the middle of the floor and go up and down, up and down. It is so cute!

She will also stand and take one step forward, then fall. She cruises on furniture and walks behind toys easily. She will be walking in no time at all!!

My baby girl amazes me!

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

How sweet! Lydia did that whole up, down, up, down thing. It was so much fun to watch her! Guess that is why she has such strong leg muscles! All those squats did her good! =)

Laura King said...

This is one little princess that is not going to be left behind!! She has some incredibly strong thighs! (I would just like to be able to do one squat)

I love you sweet girl!
G'ma