Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Thief

It took me hours & hours of shopping to find just the right Christmas presents for the two hardest people to shop for in the entire world. My husband and mother. I finally did it though. I found them. HORRAY!

The weekend is over, Levi is at work, so it was the perfect time to bring in and wrap those perfect gifts.

However someone else thought the presents were pretty nice as well and stole them right out of the trunk of my car.

I suppose I should be thankful the robbers decided to leave the Christmas gifts for the kids. What a nice little thief.

I may be a wife and stay at home mom, but I'll bet I could knock that guy (or girl) down to the ground right now.

2 comments:

Piker Family said...

Wow! Doesn't it make you feel so violated. Our house was broken into on Thanksgiving weekend while we were out of town and I am still furious. If I ever find out who did it I am pretty sure I could take them. I am glad they left all the other presents and and especially your car.

Laura Carson said...

I am so so sorry to hear that, Emily. I am thankful you weren't home when it happened. I hope too many things weren't taken/broken. That must have been scary to walk into. I will pray things get back in order for you all quickly!