Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter started off great. The kiddos slept until 9:00 a.m. WOW! 7:45 is considered sleeping in late for these two, so I was completely surprised when I looked at the clock during breakfast! Luckily church doesn't start until 11:00 so we were okay. After church they had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. I was horrible about getting pictures. I didn't get any of Madi because she was hunting eggs with the big kids. They all were excited about their finds.That evening we went over to Nana's house for dinner. Nana had Easter baskets for the kids and Gavin went straight for his new love. BUBBLES! He has bubbles from sun up to sun down. Then both Gavin & Carrigan went for their other love: Chocolate!! We then went outside and Levi got their new kite to fly. They were so cute watching it. I am so glad mom included one in their baskets because I have been saying we need a kite since it started warming up! After dinner there was rough housing, of course! We love spending holidays with my family!

No comments: