Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I put Carrigan in overalls. Gavin wanted to wear overalls. He REALLY wanted to wear overalls. Gavin never wants to wear them. He hates them. They give him a panic attack. That's why I put them back on the rack last weekend in the clothing store. So, I dug around and found this pair. Lucky for him, he fits in infant clothing, so he got to wear overalls too. Oddly enough, he looked cute in what looked like cropped overalls. :)
Then, Carrigan got hungry. When she is hungry, she is sensitive. Mommy told her not to to touch the dead dried up worm. The tears really weren't her fault. To fix the problem, we had a picnic. They are cute little picnickers.


She was so pleased, she even threw a goofy face my way. :) Love them.

1 comment:

Laura King said...

Oh my I needed to see these sweet funny faces tonight!! God knew and here they are on your blog!

You're the best!! Thank you!