Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18 Months - Part 2

There are more details I want to remember about Carrigan at this age, so here is part 2...

Carrigan loves to dance, dance, dance!

She hates to sit in a shopping cart. She wants down to push the cart or RUN!

She still doesn't like being in the car. The minute we leave the driveway she yells, "Again, Again!" Which means, Mommy sing until we get out of the car. -- She is particular about the songs I sing. She will protest any song she is not in the mood for.

She loves to swing. When we pass her favorite park she waves and yells, "Hi Swing!!!"

She has started using pretty long sentences. The last 2 days she has said, "Look, Bubba help me!" "Baby bottle, where are you?"

She is rarely still. When she wants to cuddle, she sits/lays in your lap while pushing her feet, moving to a new position every other minute, or tossing.

We read books all day long.

She has started wanting to sleep with a baby doll and a blanket.

Carrigan is independent. No question about it. I do it. I do it. I do it!

There are times she and I simply don't get along. (I admit it because it's TRUE)

When she is finished eating, she immediately squishes her food, wipes it on the table and throws it on the floor.

She has learned not to peepee in panties. However she has "accidents" so she can grab whatever is on top of the laundry basket to clean up her mess.

She is rarely given an open cup because the moment I stop looking, she pours it onto her plate or on the floor.

She has an "I know I'm doing something wrong and you can't stop me" laugh. It's as ornery as it gets. I wish I had it on video.

She is pretty shy around people she doesn't know. She freezes up when a child/person comes up to her.

When she cuddles or drinks her milk, she pinches my arm.

She is attached to me in the mornings and after nap. She wants UP UP UP!

She goes to bed at 7:00 p.m. because she gets up with the sun no matter how late we keep her up.

No comments: