Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gavin-isms

I want to make sure I remember all the funny things Gavin is saying these days. This will be the first of many posts on this subject I am sure!


Me: Gavin, I have already told you twice. Go use the potty.
Gavin: Oy Vey!

While sitting on the floor coloring:
Gavin: Mommy, be nice more.
Me: I am always nice.
Gavin: No you not!

Gavin and Carrigan holding hands while taking a walk at the park towards a bridge.
Carrigan; Water! Water! Water! Water!
Gavin: I Know! HUSH! I Know!
Carrigan: Water! Water! Water! Water!
Gavin: Carrigan, I know!!! Hush! Water! I know!!!

Every time we hear a motorcycle:
Gavin: No, motorcycle. Not like it! Too loud. Carrigan night-night!! (even if she isn't)

Every time Carrigan wears a dress:
Gavin: WoooWee! (while twirling his hand)

After seeing a large mess Carrigan had made on the kitchen floor:
Gavin: Oh my! Oh goodness! Oh dear!!

While laying in bed one night;
Gavin: Mommy, go orange park.
Me: Gavin, we can't go right now. It's nighttime. It's dark outside.
Gavin: Dear God, turn light back on. Amen.

3 comments:

Crystal_King said...

I'm back! We finally got internet in our new home so I'm so happy to catch up with the kids and how everyone is doing! I can't believe how big they're getting!!! It's so unbelievable! They're so cute!! I hope to get some more pictures updated soon, we do need a new computer as it takes forever to download. Hope you're all doing great! The kids are TOOOOO adorable!! :)

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

So cute!! =) I love "kids sayings"! I remember my granddad always said he wished he would have kept a journal of all the funny stuff us grandkids had come up with!

Love the last one ... So sweet!

Laura King said...

I love the Gavin-isms and that picture is SO ornery looking! Kids really do have their own language. Really miss you all!