Wednesday, June 23, 2010

20 Months

Today Carrigan Bailee is 20 months old.
She is 25.13 lbs -33 inches high
It is 7:40 a.m.
I'd like to share a few of her phrases that have already made it into this morning:

1. No Mommy like it! (I don't like it)

2. Let go!

3. Get up!

4. Get down!

5. Carrigan did it (Carrigan do it)

6. Come here, Kitty

7. Excuse me, Bubba -- as she crawled over him to get a pillow she wanted to smother the kitty with

8. No no, Bubba!

9. Stop!

10. Kitty go peepee -as she attempted to throw it in the potty

11. Daddy be back -- Of course...

And one ornery action -- Keeping eye contact while blowing a kiss & walking backwards towards the one of many things she is not allowed to do.... STAND ON THE BIG POTTY. -- yesterday she fell in.

Here she was, just 2 months old. Me with dark circles because I never got a wink of sleep. But gosh she was easy.... well easier....

1 comment:

Laura King said...

I noticed that pretty much all of her phrases end with an exclamation mark! I can just hear the tone of her voice when I read them.
I'm betting she will get that kitty potty-trained in no time.