Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gavin-isims 2


Me: Gavin, it's too hot to go outside.
Gavin: Mommy blow on it outside.

Me: Gavin, I think you are trying to get on my nerves.
Gavin: Yes, I am.

Me: What do you want to do today?
Gavin: Go pay water bill.

Just before church one morning:
Gavin: Gavin have weewee. Carrigan have girlie bits.

As I was putting Carrigan down for a nap, Gavin peeked his head in the door and in his loudest whisper voice:
Gavin: Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. M-o-m-m-y. MOMMY!!
Me: What?????
Gavin. Hush now.

Gavin: Look at me! -- said 100x a day while doing something silly

Gavin: I say -- Kitty say --- Carrigan say --- followed by repeating the action, phrase or sound made by the person he is copying -- also said 100x a day.

Me: Caillou has a Mommy, Daddy, & Little Sister. He is just like you!
Gavin: No he's not! I a good boy.

After roughhousing got a little too rough with Cousin William...
Gavin: Get out my house NOW!!!

And a conversation between Madi & Gavin that just cracked me up!

Madi: GAVIN!!! You are making me have a hard day!
Gavin: No, you happy day!! YOU HAPPY DAY!!
Madi: Stop!
Gavin: I am! I am!
Madi: No, you're not!
Gavin: I know! --- Happy day!

No comments: