Friday, March 8, 2013

Carrigan: Person of the Week

Carrigan, you were person of the week at your preschool this week. You had to write in a journal about yourself and this is what you chose to write about:

My name is Carrigan Bailee Carson-King. I was born October 23, 2008. I live with my Mommy, Daddy, big brother Gavin, and our cat Mindi Lou. Kittens are my favorite thing in the world. I love to go to pet stores and the animal shelter to look at the kitties. When I grow up, I am going to marry my Daddy. For my 4th birthday, I had a Princess Tea Party and got a wedding dress, veil, tiara and high heels so I can pretend I am getting married. I wish everything in the world was pink and sparkly because it is my favorite color and all the dresses were rainbow and every single girl had a tiara with crystals and diamonds. My favorite thing to eat is ice cream, chocolate and candy. I could drink milk and chocolate milk all day. I like to go to Chick-fil-A and the park with my family. I love, love, love to draw pictures and play in the mud in my backyard. It is fun when my Mommy lets me put on makeup and nail polish. I like my friends DayDay, Jekobe, Kingston, Mr Tony & Mrs Jessica and I miss them because they lived across the street, but moved away. When I go to bed, I like to sleep with all my stuffed animals and I call them my babies. When I grow up, I want to be a cat lady. I love my Mommy, Daddy, Gavin, Nana, Aunt Alicia and Madi very much.

No comments: