Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gavin: Person of the Week

Gavin, you were Person of the Week at school, and this is what you chose to write about :

Hi! I am Gavin Sawyer Carson-King. I was born on July 24, 2007. When I am at home, my favorite thing to do is play outside with my sister Carrigan and all our neighbor friends. We love to ride our bikes! I learned how to ride without my training wheels and even had a bicycle birthday party where 40 family and friends came and had bicycle races! I won! I also love to play all 3 of my Little Big Planet games. I have a lot of tractors, Lego's and fun places to hide during hide and go seek. One thing I do a lot is work out with my Daddy to be healthy and get big muscles. You have to eat fruit like grape and apples too. My Mommy and I like to go on dates and color pictures together. I just got really cool bunk beds and I sleep on them with all my stuffed animals. My favorite is Police Officer Brownie Bear. My cousin Madi comes over a lot and my Nana brings us sweet tea and M&M's. My best friends are Dayvion, Jekobe and Carson. I have a cat named Mindi Lou who is grey and white  She is one year old. I am really good and bowling and like to play the games after. My favorite thing my Mommy makes is Poppy seed chicken and my favorite restaurant is McAlister's. When I grow up, I want to be that person who puts all the cut down trees in his truck.

No comments: