Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few pictures to satisfy

I have been trying to get videos of Gavin saying his new words and doing things such waving byebye and using everything from laundry baskets to his rocking horse as walkers, but as soon as he sees the camera, that is all he is focused on. In the meantime I thought I would add some pictures of my cutie pie. Looking at an adorable baby never hurt anybody, right? :)


Gavin had his first bath in MawMaw NaNa's big bathtub. He absolutely loved it! He could have stayed in all day, but when you pee pee in the bath water, it's time to get out! I have always loved the way water photographs. When I was little and looking at my baby pictures, I always thought my mom gave us a bath in jelly water. After his bath, playing in the front yard with Auntie Alicia. Unfortunately Gavin wasn't invited into his cousin Madi's new tent. She asked if we could dig a mote around her tent because it didn't need a baby prince. Poor little guy!

No comments: