Saturday, May 31, 2008

My First Steps!!

Tonight Levi decided he was going to work with Gavin trying to get him to walk. He stood him out in front of him and sure enough, Gavin walked right to him! I ran upstairs got the camera and took about a 100 videos of his first steps! I think he overheard my mom and I talking today about how both Madi and I were walking at 9 months and figured he'd better get the ball rolling since he turned 10 months a few days ago. I can't wait to call her tomorrow and show her his new skill! Levi and I were so proud and by the end of the night, he had already gotten so much better!

3 comments:

thebenignus said...

Awesome! the first steps are awesome. Keep it up Gavin. You will have master walking in no time :)

Crystal_King said...

YEA!!!!! I only watched those videos 10 times! If only they lasted longer! That's great that he's walking, I'm so proud of him! He looks adorable as ever, and my he's growing!! I can't wait to see him again soon! Give him hugs and kisses from me!!

Lane said...

Yeah, Sterling is definitely pasty!! He didn't burn yesterday at all though. I put 50 sunscreen on him before we left home and then reapplied one more time while we were there. I use Banana Boat Baby Tear Free 50 SPF...he hasn't burned ever while using this. I totally recommend it!
Good luck keeping him sunburn free! :) Our poor babies!