Thursday, December 25, 2008

2 Months Old

It is hard to believe, but Carrigan is 2 months old! She grows more and more beautiful every day.

A few things about Miss Carrigan:

Her eyes are blue and eye lashes are long.

Her smiles light up a room!

She is a BIG "talker"

She wakes up to eat once a night.

Her neck muscles are very strong.

At 2 months, she is wearing clothing Gavin wore at 5 months.

I can't get enough of her!! I miss her when I am not holding her.
I am amazed at the amount of love I feel for her and Gavin.
We are more than blessed!


This face breaks my heart into a thousand pieces!!

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She so beautiful! Wow, she's growing so fast! I just want to kiss all over those cheeks! We HAVE to get together soon now that Levi's schedule will be slowing down. We need to plan for it, okay? We miss you guys!