Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little Charmer

Gavin and Carrigan went to their first holiday party last night and Gavin spent his time wisely. He was learning how to romance the ladies!

Gavin hugging beautiful Makayla. Gavin with gorgeous Alana. She is only 5 months older than Gavin but towers over him! She is actually bending down in this picture. Gavin with his favorite girl of the evening, Hannah. He likes the older ladies!Carrigan was passed around and got lots of cuddle time. My favorite part of the evening was hearing the words, "She looks like you, Laura!"Madi was a natural at ... Okay, I don't know the name of the game, but she definitely has rhythm! And thank you Alicia for helping with my two crying babies! I should have gotten a picture of you and Gavin while I had the chance!

1 comment:

thebenignus said...

I believe the name of the game is "Rock Band". It looks like you guys had a good time. Rachel's girls are so big and their hair are so long! Cute, cute.
Gavin and Dylan could make a great team at hugging girl. Dylan has a problem hugging, it feels funny that i need to tell him before he goes somewhere to play "Now remember, no hugging!" haha