Sunday, February 8, 2009

To die for...

After almost a week of debating whether or not to post this picture because of her little tushy, I decided it was just too cute not to share. I did make sure Levi was okay with it, and surprisingly he was. I still cannot get over the fact that I have a GIRL! Here are two other pictures I want to post so I can look at them without having to search through the hundreds of pictures we have taken since her arrival. I told Levi last night that I seriously don't know if I can function without a baby to love on. We might just end up with TLC cameras following our dozens of kids. :)

5 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures! She is beautiful! Aren't girls so much fun...not that I have a boy to compare it to, but I love being the mommy to a little girl!

Laura King said...

Beautiful, beautiful! My heart is melting...in a good way!

Piker Family said...

Your kids are just so cute! I would so watch your family if you had a show on TLC, as long as you don't yell at or treat your hubby like Kate does on "Jon and Kate Plus 8". I am sorry but I could slap that woman sometimes. Anyways, I will just pray that God will bless you with as many children as He sees fit. It is all up to Him anyways.

Lane said...

I love the new pictures Laura! She is just too cute!!

Crystal_King said...

Sweet!!!!! She's growing so fast...

Please tell her to STOP! :)