Thursday, June 25, 2009

1 Month to go...

Only one month left until my baby boy is 2. I have so many emotions about losing my baby, but this toddler thing is getting pretty darn fun!


Gavin's fingers haven't been able to shoot a water gun this summer, so when he figured out how to shoot this water bottle, man was he stoked!





Decorating cupcakes with Mommy for Father's Day. Coming in from a dip in the pool.
It just isn't summer until you drink from the water hose.


One of his favorite things right now is to push this stroller up and down the driveway. And with each passing day he loves his sister more and more...

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

So sweet! Everytime I look @ your blog, it makes me want to have a little boy!! You can tell y'all have such a special bond! Love it!

Laura King said...

So much fun to see the pictures of all that is going on! I love the genuine joy and surprise on his face with the water bottle!!

Can't wait to see all of you again in just a couple of weeks!