Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful Family, Beautiful Photos!

Everyone has that special friend they've had since forever. Mine is Rachel. Best friends since the age of 2. Today I got to take pictures of her precious babies. If she would have left the youngest, I would have kept him happily. Baby Carter is seriously the cutest 6 month old on the face of the planet. At 21 lbs, he is wearing the same size clothing as Gavin!! In fact, the overalls he is wearing are straight from Gavin's closet! Enjoy the pictures of this beautiful family!


These last few seemed so very "Alice in Wonderland-ish."

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Laura ... These are WONDERFUL!! If she's getting any prints made, I don't know how she will pick just a few! I would have to have them all! You have such a gift of capturing great pictures!!

And I have to agree ... he is such a cutie! WoW! =)