Thursday, March 25, 2010

My child....,


Let me introduce you to my child. My child who pitches fits. HUGE FITS! The kind where you can't put them on the ground without laying them on their back on a soft surface or they hurt themselves. This is my child who pinches, bites, and screams. She won't eat. She just throws her food on the floor. Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Then, "Eat, Momma! Eat, Eat, Eat!!" You can't even begin to imagine the messes she makes.

The word "no" has to meaning. Be nice! "De Ni" is yelled to everyone, but she doesn't follow her own rules!!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!! Because she is a girl? Because she is the 2nd child? Because I am getting what I deserve for being a difficult child myself???

Some days I feel her sole purpose for being put on this earth is to drive me NUTS!!! (Is she old enough for Kindergarten yet??)

And of course she is a "sweetie" who cuddles, gives coy looks, and kisses to her Daddy. She asks, "Where Dada go?" all day long. According to him, he has no idea what I am talking about.

SIGH
(I Love You, Sweet Girl)

1 comment:

Laura King said...

I have read this so many times, and every time I crack up laughing!! I love you guys and miss you SO MUCH!!