Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Big!

Gavin will turn 3 in just 2 days. He is beyond thrilled about this. Here are some comments he has made about his birthday/turning 3/being big.

Mommy, Daddy, Carrigan, Madi, NaNa all say SURPRISE! Happy Birthday, Gavin!!

I big. Carrigan small. I big boy. Carrigan baby girl.

Mommy, you happy I big?

I 25 year old. I big. I big like Daddy.

Anytime something adds up to 5, Gavin must say, I 1 2 3 4 5 year old. I 5! I 5 year old!

He stood on a bathroom scale, looked down and said, Mommy, I 12! I 12 year old!

My birthday! I watch TV in my underwear!

I not like ketchup. I eat ketchup when I big like Madi & William big.

Looking through a Toys R Us catalog -- I want that and that and that and that toy for my birthday. I want ALL toys for my birthday!

He and Carrigan will sing "Happy Birthday" to each other at the table.

He is super excited about turning 3!

No comments: