Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A mess of a child

This morning at 8:30 a.m. I sat down at the computer. Carrigan asked for water, so I asked Gavin if he'd get Carrigan's sippy cup out of the fridge. Carrigan comes to me with her cup then heads off towards cartoons. A couple of minutes later I smell this strange smell. I walk into the living room and see THIS:
My daughter had emptied an entire bottle of mustard onto the living room rug!!! Gavin was standing a few feet back just watching. After hearing my gasp, Carrigan looked at me and said, "Bubba Big No No!"

(she is naked because she is ALWAYS naked. She can take every article of clothing off herself and prefers nakedness)

Oh what a mess!!!

-- Just yesterday I found my little critters had poured out half a container of Parmesan cheese onto the kitchen floor. Time to start using the lock on the fridge again!

No comments: