Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm a little talker

My little girl talks A LOT.... and not just for her age. She is chatter box! -- and Gavin's very own parrot.

Bubba! Go home! NOW! -- Repeated over and over through NaNa's bedroom door yesterday.

Chocolate cereal all gone? At store? Cereal bar all gone? At store?

Singing as loud as she can, That's Elmo's World!

When Gaivn cries, I know, Bubba, I know. & You're okay, Bubba.

Hot Outside -- said in most conversations

She and Gavin crawled under the bed after the kitty - "Kitty under bed too!"

Get up there.

We did it!

I did it! Hooray!

I got it!

My turn now.

Hurt me? -- When looking at a picture of an animal

Ice on it. -- whenever she gets a booboo

Look at me! -- Usually said when jumping on the bed.

Sit Momma Lap.

A B C W -- Her ABC's!

1 2 3 Go!

Carrigan wear underwear.

No comments: