Monday, October 18, 2010

My Sweet


As Gavin was leaving the room I asked, "Where are you going?" He turned around, put his hand on my hand and said, "Oh, don't worry Mommy. I will never leave you and Carrigan."

As we were walking back to the car from The Old Mill, something happened that made him think he hurt my finger:
"Oh Mommy, I very sorry I hurt your finger. Let me kiss it. (kisses my pinky) I very, very sorry."
Since then he was apologized in the most sincere way at least 5 times, always kissing my finger and melting my heart.

As I was finishing up dinner (tacos, which he likes) I see him go behind the laundry room door. While holding open the other door:
"Hurry Carrigan, hide! Mommy is cooking and she will make you cry! Hide! You better hurry!"

Is the sky happy or sad? Are my trains happy or sad? Is my cereal happy or sad? Is church happy or sad? --- You get the idea... :)

But why? Why? Why? Why? Why? --- You get the idea!! :)

Hey look, a football bat!

*Gasp* Oh look at Carriagn! She is very, very pretty!

Carrigan is my best friend!

Mommy, I have a fever. I do not feel well. Can we play at McDonald's? Will you hug me? --- Sneaky!

Will you hug me? -- Also asked when he isn't being sneaky, and is always the sweetest thing!

Gavin: "Mommy, why you put makeup on?"
Me: "Because girls like to be pretty."
Gavin: "But you already pretty, so why you put makeup on your eyes?"

1 comment:

Laura King said...

He looks so grown up in the picture.

My heart is now a puddle...

sweet, sweet boy.