Monday, October 18, 2010

Talking is what I do!


So many times we have said, "She is too young to be saying that!" Carrigan amazes me. :)


We will start with her proudest accomplishment, "I did poo poo in Mommy's potty!"

"Where Bubba go? I not see Bubba. There you are, my Bubba!"

"I have it right here!"

"Mommy, find it my shoe."

"Is Carrigan coming too?"

"I need my Daddy."

"I want Mommy put me night-night."

"I want Maggie, Beast, Hamilton on computer."

"I want ride in Daddy's red car!"

"Hip Hip Hooray!"

"Not worry. I find it."

"Uh oh, Bubba. You okay?"

"Not touch me!"

"Nope, not anymore!"

1 comment:

Laura King said...

She is incredible. One of my favorites "(I need) ice on it" I can't remember if she says I need or just put, but it was so funny that the moment she got bumped, or even barely touched and thought she was injured she wanted ice.

I miss her...I miss Gavin...

Love from G'ma