Friday, August 26, 2011

The sweetness that is Carrigan

.........................................(if you notice her teeth, she was eating chocolate!)


I love the way Carrigan speaks. She tells stories with such feeling. She gets loud, quiets to a whisper, then laughs long and hard over the hilarity of her story.

She also has a cute way of saying her words. As she gets older it will go away, so I am appreciating it while it lasts!

She puts a hard ED at the end of words: "Kadence just laugh-ED at me."

"I just gooed dat." (I just did that)

"sm" is still hard for her: "I pell suting tinky" (I smell smething stinky)

As most toddlers do, she uses a "w" in place of "r" My favorite: "Dewick is getting mawied!"

When she and Gavin are having a quiet moment alone, I usually hear her sweet voice say, "I yove you, Davin." Precious. :)

"I love you, Daddy Boy."

When she talks about something in the past she says, "Last morning...."

My favorite little thing she says... She will tell you something, pause, then gives you a loud, drawn out "but...", however she pronounces is, "BOUT..." I love it!

She is good at complimenting others and herself, "I'm very good at jumping." "You're very good at brushing my teeth." :)

She over uses the word "should" and its so cute! "Tinsel should like me to hold him." I should want to go to Kai's house." "You should be very pretty in a dress."






1 comment:

Laura King said...

I also love the little 'lilt' to her voice when she says the word love...I have it on a video on my phone and when she says "I love you Grandma" the word love comes out a little like a bubble.

So happy you and Crystal both found a few minutes to blog...does a Grandma's heart good :)

Love you guys a bunch!!