Thursday, February 28, 2008

1 year ago today

A year ago today I was in the hospital, 20 weeks pregnant, and having surgery to remove my gallbladder. We had just found out the day before that we were having a boy and were very nervous about what would happen to our little one.
This February 28 was a very different day. Levi and I took our happy and healthy 7 month old out for a walk and played in the park. What a difference a year makes and how grateful we are for having him here with us to enjoy.


2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Awww! I just love your adorable little family! Isn't it amazing what can happen in just one year? Last March I was busy in school working all the time. Now this March I'm graduated and will have a newborn! Who would have thought? :)

I hope you have a great weekend. We'll be in touch with any baby news! Oh, I've had my very first two contactions today! I had one this morning and one this afternoon. I hope by the time I get to the hospital on Tuesday I'll already be dilated to something; we'll see! Have a fun weekend!

Lane said...

Wow! You're right...what a difference a year makes. It was so good to see you in that last picture with him. It's so cool to see you with a baby! It's so neat that we are all mommies now. Who knew 14 years ago when we met and became friends in 7th grade that we would still be in touch with each other today and be able to actually see pictures of each others families! So cool! :)