Friday, February 15, 2008

Standing Tall

My little one my only be 15lbs, but he is going strong like the big boys! This week he has let Levi and I know that he can pull himself up to standing! It is a scary thing because he will let go at any moment! Also letting him sit in a chair or on the couch while I make his bottle is no longer an option. He is also crawling little by little. He has started cheating by lunging himself at his toys. Whatever works! Here he is with his Valentine to Mommy and playing with his new piggy bank . Aren't his pants cute? My mom made Levi, Gavin and me matching pjs for Christmas. We need to get a family photo in them!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

You have such beautiful babies.

Piker Family said...

Wow he is a little go getter! It is so amazing how babies do their stuff at so many different times! I drove myself nuts comparing Whitney to everyone elses baby and finally gave up cause they do it whenever they want to! He is a cutie!