Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick Baby Boy

Levi has returned from Chicago and thankfully so. While he was gone this house got turned upside down! First Gavin got a cold, which he still has and isn't going away anytime soon. Then, as I am laying Gavin down for bed, my back goes out. I thought I was going to die! My mom got off work early the next day and came to help. I don't know what I would have done without her! She also had some wonderful, magical muscle relaxers to offer me which helped like a charm! Well after that, I got Gavin's cold.
We are more than grateful to have Levi home. Gavin was missing his daddy very much. One night Madi spent the night and Gavin thought it was his daddy sitting at the computer and had a meltdown when he looked and it wasn't. Madi was so sweet to let Gavin hold her hand and rub her face like like he does to his daddy when he falls asleep in bed with us. For a few nights in a row I had to sleep on my back with Gavin on my shoulder so he could breathe. That did NOT help my back one bit!
Last night I took Gavin over to my mom's house to ride the rocking horse for the first time. He will have alot of fun on this for months to come. Levi has the next two days off and I can't wait to have that family time!

No comments: