Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gavin the Dinosaur

This Halloween we of course weren't able to do much with a 1 week old, so Levi took Gavin to Trunk or Treat a few days earlier. He came home with his face painted and was too cute. On the actual day of Halloween Gavin got his shots, including a flu shot and wasn't the happiest boy, so his special Halloween treat was an extra long bath given by NaNa.

When I put him in his costume he started chasing me! It was too cute. He was also crawling around. It was as if he knew what to do as a dinosaur!

Oh and the best part of the week was: HE WEIGHS 19.11 LBS!!! GOOD JOB GAVIN!!

Oh and excuse the messy house... you understand right??

5 comments:

Laura King said...

He is the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen!! That's so funny he went right in do dino-mode as soon as he got his costume on. Also his weight gain is great!! You two must be feeling SO blessed with 2 healthy children...hugs from us please!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Laura...you have got the cutest kids! :) I love the dinosaur costume! He is a doll! And yea for the weight gain! I know you have to be super happy about that. Hope that y'all are doing well!

Crystal_King said...

I love Gavin's costume! VERY cute! Glad he had a great time. I hope things are going well with you and Carrigan. How was Tuesday doing it solo? Is Gavin very interested in Carrigan or a help to mommy? Hope you're getting some energy back and settling in well. Have a great day!!!

Piker Family said...

Oh what fun you are having these days! Carrigan is so precious and Gavin is still a doll. How is life with the mother of two under two? I know you are doing great because you show so much love for your two darlings. I am thinking about you. Take Care!

Lane said...

Aww he's so cute!! You must have an awesome camera! I am jealous! :)

oh, and I didn't see any messy house!!