Monday, November 17, 2008

My Darlings

I like this picture. It is as if he is daydreaming of the day he will be playing on the baseball fields.


Carrigan has become so alert in the past week. She holds her head up super well and wants to look all around. It is hard to get face time with this girl! She is a curious little thing already.

After she was born, Levi and I thought her eyes would turn brown because of how dark they were. After the first week they started getting a lighter blue. Her eyebrows are also very blonde, so she may end up with features like Gavin since he was born with dark hair in the back also. It is too early to know, but it is fun to wonder. :)

-- and have you ever noticed that Gavin has no eyebrows? Well he does, but they are barely there and almost white. I wondered who in the world he got that from, then it hit me that my dad had black hair, but barely there light eyebrows. Strange the things we inherit!



3 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

You have such beautiful babies! :) Carrigan sounds just like Lydia...it's hard to get any face time with her also! She just wants to look around. We call her nosey! :) I just wonder what is going through her head!

Crystal_King said...

Awwwww!!!! What great pictures! I can't believe Carrigan is almost 1 month old! How is she doing? I just want to hold her and love on her so much!!! Gavin too of course! I do think she favors Gavin, but she just looks like her own little person. I can't decide who she looks like! She's so pretty Laura! Is the nursing getting better? I don't know what I'm going to do with Camden. He has three teeth now and let me tell ya, it hurts when he bites! I want to hang in there until he's 1 year old, but I don't know if I'll make it!

Hope you guys have a great day. We miss you all!!!!

Laura King said...

Love the baseball field picture... makes me think "field of dreams". He seems like such a big boy and so independent.

Carrigan is beautiful, and I can't believe she is changing so much already. It is fun to watch, especially in those first weeks, how much they change from day to day.

I don't know how you find time to blog with 2 babies, but I'm sure glad you do!

See you soon; we can't wait!