Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy Day!

Today was my Daddy's day! I wanted to be spiffy clean for his big day, so me and Daddy had some big bath time fun! Mommy says I have the cutest laugh in the whole wide world. Daddy agrees!

Then Mommy and me decided to take Daddy out for breakfast. Don't I look like my Daddy? We are one handsome pair!Here I am waiting in style wearing Mommy's sunglasses! The food looked yummy! I was only allowed to eat my corn puff snacks. Sorry for throwing them up on you dad!Then we went to Babies-R-Us where I got birthday outfits and swimsuits! I fell and got a boo-boo on my noggin in the store. This walking thing is harder than it looks. Luckily since Mommy forgot to pack the Tylenol, we were in the prefect place to buy some. Then Mommy said it was okay for Daddy to go to Best Buy. That store is BORING! Mommy says I can't touch anything! But I kept myself busy picking out gadgets for Daddy to buy in the catalog. Mommy kept the camera in my face FOREVER trying to get me to say DaDa but I just wasn't in the mood for talking. To keep her happy I did show off my clapping skills . I can be quite the mover and shaker when I hear good music! A skill I did NOT get from my Daddy, but it is sure funny when he tries! (My shirt says, "Daddy thinks he is in charge" So true!)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

thebenignus said...

cute videos! i love his laugh, so adorable. And i recognized that toy on the back in the clapping video. :)