Saturday, January 24, 2009

18 Months


Every stage with you is so much fun! I fall in love with you over and over again each time I see you try something new. I could list a hundred favorite moments from just the past 2 days.
You put on your cowboy hat when Barney sang "A Silly Hat" NaNa was mopping the floor, so you found the broom and swept. The way you repeat, "No No" The smile on your face when you got to talk to Daddy on the phone.... I could go on and on!

Your Daddy and I are SO PROUD to be your parents! We think the world of you, Bubbas. You are your Daddy's best friend and your Mommy's sweetie. You have been amazing since the day you were born.

Just look at how strong you were at only 2 months! Your Daddy isn't touching you. You are all on your own!

We love living our lives with you. We miss you when we are not with you and we are so thankful you are ours to keep! Happy 18 months my love!

10 Teeth

Favorite Meat: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Fruit: Mandarin Oranges
Favorite Veggie: Sweet Potato
Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea (why oh why!) or water

1 comment:

Laura King said...

I love this little boy! All of those precious moments you will cherish forever.