Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beauty at it's best...

Okay, so I just may be obsessed with taking Carrigan's picture. It also may be that I miss being able to sit Gavin down and take his. Either way, I love her face and can't stop staring at her! Here are just a few for you to enjoy from her little "photo shoot" from the other day.

( oh.. and I'm not forgetting about Gavin. There will be a long, sappy post when he turns 18 months)

And so I won't forget... At her appointment on 12-30-08 she weighed in at 13.03 lbs. This picture cracks me up. Do I have a little miss snoody pants on my hands?? :) Grandma, don't you think I would look just darling in a 1920's Crochet Flapper Cloche ?? *hint hint*

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

She's so beautiful! I wish there was a better word, prettier than beautiful because that's what she is! I love these pictures. I still can't decide who she looks like. Lots of time I see you Laura even with her blue eyes, but with the very last picture I see Levi. She's just precious!!!

Laura King said...

I'll have to see if I can find a good picture or pattern for the cloche! That would be darling! Of course anything she wears is lost when you see that sweet face. "Miss snooty pants" is adorable! I love the way the brown hat fits her. Can't wait to cuddle with her again soon.