Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sister and her Bubbas

It took one person to take the picture, one to read a book, and another to watch Gavin's every move. Phew!!

Gavin has adjusted very well to his sister. It is rare that he hits or throws something at her. He likes to give her hugs and kisses and even finds it fun to give her high five. A funny thing he does is peal open her fingers from a fist and say "All Gone!" Gavin will try to offer her food and if he spots anything pink on the floor, he hands it to her. I can't wait for the day they interact and giggle with each other!

Carrigan laughed her first laugh the other day and I thought my heart was going to melt! I am not sure what it was that I was doing that was so funny, but I am glad Mommy got the first laugh from her baby girl!

1 comment:

Laura King said...

They are darling!! I was thinking "oh how cute, they are dressed similarly..." then I realized those are the pj's we got them for Christmas. Hope they keep them warm in your cold temps. I also love the one of Levi and Carrigan...she loves her daddy!
Her first laugh...you know you'll never forget it.