Friday, January 23, 2009

3 Months Old


Hi baby girl. Good Morning! -- These are the words you hear Mommy say to you every morning. The first thing you give me each morning is your beautiful smile. I love waking up to you and keeping you close all throughout the day.

Miss Carrigan Bailee, you were a perfect gift from God. From the moment your Daddy and I found out we were pregnant with you, we wondered why God was giving us another baby so soon. We doubted that we were ready for you. Why now? It seemed like such bad timing!

Ever since that wonderful moment that I saw your face, I knew why you were here. Your presence as taught me faith. ABSOLUTE FAITH. God has a plan for us and who are we to question Him? You and your brother are the biggest blessings we could ever ask for. We have gone from asking Why now? to Why us??? How do we deserve you!?! Every single day I thank God for the two of you and am still in awe that God would trust us with both a boy and a girl!

Carrigan we LOVE you and enjoy every moment watching you grow.

5 comments:

Piker Family said...

What kind of camera do you have??? You take such wonderful pictures of your children. I can't believe Carrigan is three months old already!! She is beautiful.

Laura Carson said...

I mostly use a Nikon D40. I can't find the other camera, but it is a Canon something. I would LOVE to take a photography class for fun when the kids are older.

Laura King said...

Beautiful words and beautiful pictures. I remember having some of the same feelings when I found out I was pregnant with Carl and still so in love with Cliff I couldn't believe I was ready to share that love with another...then he was born and I realized more about the love and wisdom of God.

Crystal_King said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't believe how big Gavin is getting and Carrigan gets more and more beautiful each time you post a new picture!

By the way, you've totally got me wanting another baby asap! :) Actually, Carl and I both do, just a matter of time! :) There's so much love to go around!!

Laura Carson said...

You know, having them so close scared me at first, but now its great! It will be so soon that Gavin will have a playmate and they will be enjoying each other... Its also not nearly as hard as I had thought. :)

I would love it if there was another baby on the way for you guys!