Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Pictures... Finally!

Yesterday Levi asked me if I was EVER going to do a Christmas post, so I thought I'd better!
... Yes Levi follows everyone's blog just as much as I do, whether he knows them or not. It has become one of Levi's guilty pleasures. Sorry for telling, but I think it's cute!

Christmas Eve I was giddy about the next morning. After Gavin went to bed, I stayed up wrapping all the Christmas presents and making sure everything was perfect for the next morning. My mom, Levi and I all stayed up until nearly 3 a.m.!

Gavin and Carrigan both caught a cold a few days before Christmas so neither one was up for excitement. Carrigan slept for all but a few minutes of the day (she still has a cold and is on an antibiotic) and Gavin was begging to go back to bed not long after he woke up. Poor Gavin was also teething two very large molars. So far he has been teething on his Birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! He can't catch a break!

Nonetheless, it was still my favorite Christmas to date!

Santa loved the cookies Madi left for him! Gavin loves his Wubbzy and Elmo!Gavin LOVED NaNa's Christmas breakfast and lunch! I had never seen him each so much ham!

2 comments:

Laura King said...

Carrigan is more beautiful every time I see her! And that last picture with her holding her head up so well...wow. Poor Gavin and those nasty molars...good thing NaNa knew just what to fix for him to eat big meals! Looks like you all had a great time. Love the picture Santa left for Madi.

Lane said...

I love all those pictures! Your kids are just the cutest!! I love the picture of her with the gold around her head! So sweet! Hope they get to feeling better soon. It's the pits, for all of you i'm sure, for them to be sick for so long.