Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Found My Camera!

The first thing we did after breakfast was swim. I lost the camera after that. How could I not remember I packed it in the toy/snack bag for easy access?



Levi and I were very surprised that Gavin didn't want to get into the pool. I suppose there was too much going on for him to want to get into a cold pool in a strange place. After a while, I let him dangle his feet in the hot tub. William joined in and Gavin got comfortable enough to at least get his legs wet.
Levi and I agree that Gavin is a little brother at heart. He will follow any child between the ages of 4-8. We were glad William was willing and happy to play with Gavin!
This video really isn't worth watching unless you are Levi. He is gone for 1-2 nights and appreciates anything I put up. I had intended on taking a picture of Bill holding Carrigan, but accidentally pressed record.

1 comment:

Laura King said...

Bill and I are so glad you found your camera! And, you had quite a lot going on, so don't beat yourself up about not remembering where it was! We love the picture of Levi, Gavin and William and have made put it on our desktop. We rotate grand children on our desktop so we can see all of them all the time.

Glad Gavin is feeling better and that Levi is home. You deserve a break!