Monday, March 16, 2009

We took two cameras on our trip to see Levi's family and returned with only one. I am quite unhappy with this. I can only hope I had uploaded any pictures and videos that were on the camera before we left.

One thing we learned was we will not be traveling again for a LONG TIME! Even though it was only a 4 hour drive and we left and the kids' bedtime, Carrigan hated every minute of it. We stopped many times to comfort our screaming little girl. She hates, hates, hates the car!

I didn't take many pictures because my hands were always full. Both my children had a "look but don't touch" policy. It is no surprise to Levi and I that we have shy children.

Here is the big birthday boy, Camden! He has some of the most beautiful brown eyes you will ever see on a little boy! Gavin had fun jumping on the trampoline with Daddy and William.

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

I'm so happy you found your camera! I LOVE the picture of Camden in the wagon!!! SO sorry to hear about Gavin. You know, I don't trust those nurses when you call either. They've told me bad info. before too and you almost wish you could just talk to the doctor directly. Hope he feels better soon!!