Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cabin Fever

The weatherman says it'll get into the 50's this week. He also said there is a chance of rain, but it'll stay south of us. I want this in writing with a money back guarantee.

They are such a darling brother & sister pair. I love love love that he is sitting cross legged. It's such a little kid thing to do. (not that I want him growing up anytime soon)Carrigan's outfit started in one direction then went off in another. Is she old enough to claim she dressed herself? Oh how I cannot wait for Spring.

2 comments:

Laura King said...

I think she did a wonderful job of dressing herself!! I love the skirt :)
Such cute pics of the kids together.

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Seeing pictures of your 2 kids together makes me so excited for the day that Lydia gets a little brother or sister! They are just precious!