Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Carson Christmas

The past 3 years I have said the same thing. This is my favorite Christmas! It is so wonderful how having children brings back all the magic.

Carrigan was the first little one to wake up. She walked around pointing at all the gifts saying, "that!' While we waited for NaNa to wake up (she was sick) Madi got to try out her new scooter! It was a special surprise from Mrs Claus. After everyone was up, it was time for PRESENTS! There was no holding back when it came to ripping open the wrapping paper! The girls played Monopoly while waiting for brunch. My mother's cream cheese stuffed french toast is one of the things I look forward to most about Christmas!! After brunch, NaNa brought out Gavin's new Train Table!! Levi & I both are jealous of the toys our kids have received from their Grandparents. We would have given anything to have all these cool toys as kids! They are blessed! (and where was all this generosity when we were little, HUH?? :D ) Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Laura King said...

What a fun Christmas...it really is so special with little ones in the mix!! I miss you guys SO MUCH!!