Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flashback to cuteness...

(Previous Post Continued...)

Gavin was 21 months and Carrigan was 6 months. Carrigan would still topple over when sitting up and Gavin still had to be watched like a hawk. Gavin liked picking up little rocks and Carrigan wanted so badly to get a handful of grass in her mouth. Sure things were harder, but I would love to go back to that day! I'm not sure why God blessed me with such beautiful, wonderful children, but I'm sure glad He did! (He is crying at a dog barking behind a fence) I just want to pick her up... and pat that little booty! What a sweet little chocolate covered face!When we came back inside Gavin started playing peak-a-boo with his hat with Carrigan. I was imagining what it will be like when they start to really play together. Now I know! Then Carrigan got a hold of the hat and Gavin tried his best to pry it out of her hands. Then I started to imagine all their future fights. I certainly know what that's like now too!!

No comments: